Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Self Evaluation

Attainment (1) I feel like I've been completing a lot of high standard work
Effort (2) Could possibly make more effort on some homework and note-taking
Punctuality (1) Always on time
Submission and quality of homework (2) Good most of the time but have forgotten a couple of pieces of work
Ability to work independently (1) The independent study has really allowed me to do my own research and work individually
Quality of writing (1) I write everything on my blog unless it says it's from somewhere else
Organisation of Media folder (2) Much more organised than last year but still a few loose papers
Oral contributions in class (3) I will always try to answer if asked but otherwise quiet
Standard of Module 5 blog (1) I really like working on my blog and I think there's a lot of good information on it
Standard of Module 6 blog (2) Usually up-to-date, I always try to write at least a paragraph for a task
List of three targets/areas for improvement
1. Always keep up-to-date with homework
2. Put more effort into making notes
3. Look at more books for my independent study

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlies Angels-Full Throttle said...

What do you think of my blog?

Hey Alice, great blog. You have loads of information and all in detail which is good. You have alos got loads of clips from youtube and explained them all which is good as it makes u sunderstand wot ur on about. u have also mentioned lots of other texts and explained how they will be useful to ur topic.

well done.... Heena xxx

6:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home